Saturday 5 December 2009

Problems Phoning Hounslow Council [2]

I've been sitting with my phone on Loudspeaker waiting for Hounslow's EMERGENCY phone line to answer for 15 minutes, and have been No 1 in the queue since I first dialed. I'm trying to get hold of Hounslow Home's out-of-hours duty officer to see why the repairs team still hasn't turned up as promised at a flooded flat. It wouldn't be an out-of-hours emergency if HH had found the source of the water when first called out on Monday.

If I'd been a tenant, with a phone running out of battery or credit, and having no other line to use to try other methods, I'd be at my wits end. The family really don't want to spend another night in horrible bed-and-breakfast at the other end of the borough and neither should they.

No comments:

Post a Comment